Candidates for admission are considered without discrimination from age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disabling condition or sexual orientation.
• All applicants must submit a completed The Education Institute for Early Intervention (EIEI) Inc, application.
• Applicants must submit an official high school transcript from an accredited high school or an equivalency diploma (GED) score report.
• Background Checks Requirement:
• Federal Criminal History Record
• Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Records Check
• Department of Human Services Child Abuse History Clearance
• Tuberculosis (TB) negative test result
• Externship Fieldwork Informed Consent Form
• Mandated Reporting Certificate
• Employer Background Checks Verification Form (PA187)
• Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (PDE form-6004)
• Applicants who have previously been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor may not be eligible to work in certain fields upon completion of the diploma. For more specific details and advice, the applicant should discuss his/her situation with the Chief Academic Officer.
• Two letters of recommendation
• A personal email address for correspondence
• Personal interviews are not usually required however; the institute may require an interview with individual applicants for clarification on documents submitted.
• The student is notified of their admission decision through written correspondence.
The total hours of the program are 750 hours. Business hours are from 1:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 8:30 am until 2:00 pm on Saturdays.
• Classes are scheduled Monday and Wednesday from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
• Saturday classes are scheduled from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
• Make-up sessions are scheduled the first Thursday and Friday of every month from 3pm-9pm.
Step 1: Watch Program Overview
Step 2: Complete Application (FREE)
Step 3: Complete a Question/Answer with EIEI
Step 4: Register for a Cohort ($50.00 non-refundable)
Step 5: Attend Orientation (Web/In-Person)