Candidates for admission are considered without discrimination from age, gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disabling condition or sexual orientation.
- All applicants must submit a completed The Education Institute for Early Intervention (EIEI) Inc, application.
- Applicants must submit an official high school transcript from an accredited high school or an equivalency diploma (GED) score report.
- Background Checks Requirement:
- Federal Criminal History Record
- Pennsylvania State Police Request for Criminal Records Check
- Department of Human Services Child Abuse History Clearance
- Tuberculosis (TB) negative test result
- Externship Fieldwork Informed Consent Form
- Mandated Reporting Certificate
- Employer Background Checks Verification Form (PA187)
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (PDE form-6004)
- Applicants who have previously been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor may not be eligible to work in certain fields upon completion of the diploma. For more specific details and advice, the applicant should discuss his/her situation with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal email address for correspondence
- Personal interviews are not usually required however; the institute may require an interview with individual applicants for clarification on documents submitted.
- The student is notified of their admission decision through written correspondence.